Rustic Woodland Pinecone Decor
RUSTIC WOODLAND WINTER CHARM
• Featuring beautiful farmhouse style hemstitch borders, green and brown woodland pinecone branch embroidery and a flexible flowing white fabric, you’ll enhance any event, party or gathering with this rustic winter pine cone embroidered hemstitch table runner.
• Premium Polyester (90%) and Linen (10%) blend fabric that is shrink and fade resistant - all while maintaining a soft, flexible feel.
MACHINE WASHABLE FOR EASIER LIVING
• Made durable to handle every moment. Our farmhouse style table runners are machine washable to help make life a little simpler. Machine wash in warm water and tumble dry on low heat.
• They'll come out looking like new! Easy care and machine washable, our table runners are perfect for busy households.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS AND RETURNS
• Orders Arrive in 3-5 Business Days.
• Returns are Free! Our 30 Day No Hassle Return Policy allows you to try us on for size! If you order a table runner and it doesn't fit, we'll cover the cost of sending it back with a Free Pre-Paid Shipping Label
SEE OUR SIZING GUIDE TO LEARN MORE
• This table runner is 14" wide, and available in three classic sizes 54", 72" and 112" lengths. When purchasing embroideries consider the hang down for each side. See Our Sizing Guide Above To Learn More
• Remember, Returns are free! Try us on for Size.
Featuring a rustic green fir branch with brown pine cones embroidery and hemstitch borders for an elegant, yet farmhouse look that creates warmth and ambiance.
Our holiday embroidered table runners are machine washable for easier living. Machine wash in warm water and tumble dry on low heat. They'll come out looking like new!
Perfect for dining rooms, kitchens, hallways, mantels, dressers, coffee tables and more. These rustic table runners add a farmhouse charm to any space.
We offer our rustic Christmas table runner in three classic sizes to help you find just the right fit as a table, hallway, or dresser runner.
● 14" Wide
● Available in 54", 72" and 112" Lengths
● Be sure to use our guide to see how the embroidery will lay on your table.